Before You Begin
We offer online registration
only. Returning camp families simply login to their accounts using their email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, you will need to reset it. The camp office does not have access to your password. First time registrants will be asked to create an account. Here is what you need to know to register:Email Address
Health and Medical
- Make sure to register with an email address that you check frequently.
- All camp communication will be sent via email.
- Name and phone number of your child's physician.
- Complete questionnaire regarding health history and allergies.
- Your child's immunization record as the system will ask for the most recent date for the following immunizations:
- Chicken Pox (Varicella); Diptheria, Pertussis, Tetanus (DTP, DTaP, Tdap); Hep B; Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR); Polio; Meningococcal Meningitis (MCV4).
- Health Insurance provider and Policy Number (if applicable).
- RETURNING CAMPERS need to update their Medical Questionnaire where applicable with health changes and/or immunization updates and do not need to complete a new questionnaire.
- Children registering for the Roeper Summer Day Camp Lower Camp and/or Summer Stock Theatre Preschool - Per State of Michigan law, physician signed physical forms with immunization record must be submitted prior to the start of camp. These forms need to be dated within 12 months of the camp start date. This is in addition to the completed health questionnaire.
- Name and phone number of at least one non-parental emergency contact.
- Name of individuals authorized to pick-up your child.
- RETURNING CAMP FAMILIES - be sure to update emails, phone numbers and addresses that have changed since your last registration.
- Make sure to include the names of ALL individuals who are authorized to pick-up your camper. Additional names may be added later by logging in to your account.
- Only one Household form needs to be completed per family per camp.
Deposit and Payment Information
- You will have 45 minutes to complete all the registration forms from the time a session is added to your cart.
- Day Camp (includes Soccer and STEM Camps), Summer Stock Theatre and Specialty Camps each require a separate registration.
- When registering multiple children, select the sessions for all children in the same camp before completing the forms.
- Example - Select the sessions for child 1, then click on the grey ADD/REMOVE PEOPLE box to select the next child to register. Continue doing this until all children have sessions selected. When finished, click CONTINUE, then complete the forms for all the children.
- If your desired session is full, please register for the waitlist.
- Registration is not complete until the $150 deposit per session is received by the camp office.
- Confirmation of registration will be emailed once your deposit has been received.
- Deposits are due within 14 days of registration.
- Registrations in which the deposit is not received within 14 days are subject to cancellation.
- All registrations submitted after May 1, 2020: FULL payment must be received within 14 days of registration in order to secure a camper’s placement.
- Remaining camp fees, after the enrollment deposit has been applied, are due in two equal installments due April 1, 2020 and May 1, 2020
- All returned checks will incur a $30 fee.
- Credit Cards are not accepted. Payments may not be made over the phone or electronically.
All payments must be made by cash, money order or check payable to Roeper Summer Programs and mailed to:
ROEPER SUMMER PROGRAMS
41190 WOODWARD AVENUE
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI 48304