Before You Begin
We offer online registration
only. Returning camp families simply login to their accounts using their email address and password. Summer Stock and Specialty Camp families may need to create new accounts. If you have forgotten your password, you will need to reset it. The camp office does not have access to your password. First time registrants will be asked to create an account. Here is what you need to know to register:Email Address
Health and Medical
- Make sure to register with an email address that you check frequently.
- All camp communication will be sent via email.
- Complete questionnaire regarding health history and allergies.
- RETURNING CAMPERS need to update their Medical Questionnaire where applicable with health changes.
- Only one Household form needs to be completed per family.
Payment Information and Cancellation Policy
- You will have 30 minutes to complete all the registration forms from the time a session is added to your cart.
- When registering multiple children, select the sessions for all children before completing the forms.
- Example - Select the sessions for child 1, then click on the grey ADD/REMOVE PEOPLE box to select the next child to register. Continue doing this until all children have sessions selected. When finished, click CONTINUE, then complete the forms for all the children.
- If your desired session is full, please register for the waitlist.
- Registration is not complete until the full camp fee per session is received by the camp office within 14 days of registration or by June 15, whichever is sooner.
- Confirmation of registration will be emailed once your payment has been received.
- FULL payment is due by June 15.
- Registrations in which the payment is not received by June 15 are subject to cancellation.
- Camp fees are non-refundable after June 15.
- All returned checks will incur a $30 fee.
- Credit Cards are not accepted. Payments may not be made over the phone or electronically.
All payments must be made by cash, money order or check payable to Roeper Summer Programs and mailed to:
ROEPER SUMMER PROGRAMS
41190 WOODWARD AVENUE
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI 48304